Step into the world on the other side of the screen and visit the home of ITV’s ‘Doc Martin’, discovering the fictional town of Portwenn as you move through the real-life Port Isaac on this Doc Martin Walking Tour for Two.
Starting all the way back in 2004, Doc Martin tells the story of an acerbic city surgeon (played by the dour-faced Martin Clunes) who’s relocated to Cornwall as a GP following a career-shattering diagnosis of haemophobia. Showcasing the sights of the small picturesque village of Port Isaac as much as the show’s drama, this walking tour will get you behind the scenes of all your favourite Doc Martin moments and locations including the titular doctor’s house and surgery, Louisa’s school, Mrs Tishell’s pharmacy and plenty more as well.
Photo opportunities will abound as you wander around this North Cornish town that dates back to the reign of King Henry VIII, filled with hidden paths, historical buildings and an abundance of beautiful views. As your guide is a local who featured in the show as well, expect plenty of anecdotes as you learn more about your favourite TV show than you’ll find anywhere else.
- Take a guided tour for two around Port Isaac and visit several of the filming locations from ITV’s Doc Martin.
- Hear anecdotes and facts from the show and wander off the beaten track in search of some local history.
- Make use of plentiful photo opportunities as you see the doc’s house, Louisa’s school and more.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the May Contain Nuts pasty shop in Port Isaac, you’ll meet up with your tour guide who will then take you on a walking tour of Port Isaac and several of the filming locations from ITV’s Doc Martin.
Having been an extra on the show themselves, your guide will entertain you with anecdotes and stories from the show as you
Need to Know – Essential Info:
- Tours must be pre-booked and are available daily starting at 11.00 and 13.00. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Due to the walking involved the tour may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems.
How to book:
- Press the ‘Buy Now‘ button above. Please note this deal is featured by Virgin Experience Days.
Port Isaac, Cornwall