Enjoy a day on the water learning to operate a high speed powerboat in Cornwall. You will be greeted by your instructors in the morning and given a brief introduction to the safety aspects. After being kitted out with buoyancy aids and waterproof outer clothing, you will climb aboard and head out to the waters. The instructor will give demonstrations of the controls and answer any questions you may have. It’s then time for a hands on experience of driving the boat. You’ll break for lunch and return to it in the afternoon to show off your new found knowledge and experience the thrill of high speed powerboat driving.
- Safety briefing
- Active involvement in driving the powerboat
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age 16 (Under 18’s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone.
- You should be in reasonable health and have a reasonable level of fitness
- Spectators are usually welcome but can only view from the shore.